The conference full registration fee includes the conference kit with one copy of the conference proceedings, luncheons, refreshments, workshops, sessions and post-conference London tour. At least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
THE REGISTRATION SYSTEM WILL BE OPEN SHORTLY…!
|Registration||Early Bird||Late Bird|
|Author (Non-Student)||£500.00 GBP||£550.00 GBP|
|Author (Student)||£425.00 GBP||£475.00 GBP|
|Participant (Non-Presenter)*||£450.00 GBP||£500.00 GBP|
|Virtual Presenter**||£350.00 GBP||£370.00 GBP|
|Workshop/Panel Organiser/Speaker||£450.00 GBP||£500.00 GBP|
|Additional Paper||£300.00 GBP||£350.00 GBP|
|Extra page||£25.00 GBP||£30.00 GBP|
|2 For 1 Discounted Registration||£800.00 GBP||£900.00 GBP|
Participant and Virtual Presenter
A Participant is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends sessions and workshops.***
A Virtual Presenter will not be attending the event but presenting the paper virtually.***
Please note that we only include the registered authors papers in the Final Programme.
- Registration Deadline for Authors and Participants will be available till the 20th of April, 2020.
- If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
- In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference most complete their registration individually.
- If you register as a Student, you will be asked to email a copy of your student ID card.
- A Virtual Presenter will not be attending the event but presenting the paper virtually.**
- A Participant is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends Keynote Lectures, Sessions and Workshops.*
Methods of payment
All major credit cards will be accepted for conference registration fee.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Registration cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- In the unlikely cancellation of the conference the liability of WCSNE is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
- We reserve the right to cancel any registration made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout. WCSNE reserves the right to refuse admission to the conference for any behaviour, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions. For questions about registration or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at email@example.com
- Once a successful registration transaction has been completed, confirmation of registration and invitation letter in soft-copy via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant. For some registration types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the confirmation of registration and invitation letter can be issued.
- WCSNE is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the conference. WCSNE shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the WCSNE and any associated conferences, summits or events may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, WCSNE reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on WCSNE web site as soon as possible.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the content in the Website.
- We only include the papers of the registered authors to the Final Programme.
- Only the following Credit Cards are accepted: