The WCSNE-2021 encourages the submission of poster or demo proposals. All the accepted posters and demos will be included in the conference proceedings.
- There is a maximum of one poster per presenting author.
- Please visit the WCSNE-2021 website for registration information.
|Poster/Demo Proposal Submission||April 10, 2021|
|Notification of Poster/Demo Acceptance||April 15, 2021|
- You must submit a 250 word poster abstract that will be included in the electronic conference proceedings by the 10th of April, 2021.
- The authors must prepare their posters in A0 paper size (1189 x 841 mm). All posters will be displayed in the main hall for the duration of the conference.
- The authors must also prepare 20 minutes Power Point presentations. The presentations will be scheduled along with other papers presentations with the sessions.
- Please submit your poster to email@example.com. [If two PDF files are being submitted, please submit a single ZIP or Tar-gzipped file].
- A 6 foot by 18 inch table, a chair, Poster Easel/Board (4 feet by 8 feet), 22 inch by 28 inch foam board on which the presenters can stand, and Wireless Network Connectivity.
- The conference will provide 220V power outlets. Demo presenters are responsible for getting their needed voltage conversion adapters, network hubs, etc.
- The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference.
The WCSNE do not have facility for authors to prepare their posters on site, so it is the responsibility of the presenter to prepare their poster before arriving at the conference venue.