Workshops and Panel Discussion
The WCSNE has been a prime international forum for both researchers and industry practitioners to exchange the latest fundamental advances in the state of the art and practice, Accessible World, Assistive Technologies, Interaction and Cultural Models of Disability, Pedagogy, Arts, History, Open Learning, Distance Education, Math and Science Educution, ICT, Language Learning, Education (Early Year, Secondary, Post-Secondary and Higher), E-Learning, and identify emerging research topics.
The WCSNE-2017 encourages the submition of workshop proposals. Workshop duration is 90 minutes. All the accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings. You can consider organising a workshop that is related to WCSNE-2017 topics.
The purpose of these workshops is to provide a platform for presenting novel ideas in a less formal and possibly more focused way than the conferences themselves. It offers a good opportunity for young researchers to present their work and to obtain feedback from an interested community. The format of each workshop is to be determined by the organisers, but it is expected that they contain ample time for general discussion. The preference is for one day workshops, but other schedules will also be considered.
|Workshop Proposal Submission||July 10, 2017|
|Notification of Workshop Acceptance||July 20, 2017|
The proposal must include:
1. The name of the workshop.
2. A statement of goals for the workshop.
3. The names and addresses of the organisers.
4. The names of potential participants, such as program committee members.
5. A description of the plans for call for participation (e.g. call for papers).
6. The expected number of attendees and the planned length of the workshop.
7. The topic of the workshop should be relevant to the main conference and details of any previous workshops.
8. The URL of the workshop web site.
If you are interested in organising workshops for the WCSNE-2017, please email your proposal to the email@example.com