Travel, Hotels and Campus Accommodation
The UK visa is processed in your country of residence prior to your departure. For more information regarding UK Visa eligibility and process, please click.
Be inspired by the many beautiful museums and art galleries in Cambridge, UK. Admire the beautiful architecture and majestic college buildings. Explore quaint passages set around the historic market place and colleges, where a unique and relaxing shopping experience can be found. Here a blend of independent shops is mingled with high street brands.
Free Post-Conference Cambridge Tour
Free Post-Conference Tour! The magic of Cambridge tour is free to all registered participants. Enjoy a variety of sightseeing tours and activities within Cambridge. Take an all-inclusive tour to the City of Cambridge. Non-registered participants will be charged. If you wish to take part in free post-conference Cambridge tour on the 13th of December 2017, please email your request to email@example.com
- Premier Inn Cambridge North Girton (four-minute drive and eighteen-minute walk from the Churchill College, University of Cambridge)
- Premier Inn Cambridge A14 J32 (thirteen-minute drive and twenty-eighteen minute walk from the Churchill College, University of Cambridge)
- Huntingdon Marriott Hotel (twenty-four minute drive from the Churchill College, University of Cambridge)
(Churchill College, University of Cambridge)
Discounted rate is available to all WCSNE-2017 participants.
- Single en suite room – £72.00 per room per night
- Double en suite room – £87.00 per room per night
- Twin en suite room – £87.00 per room per night
- Cowan Court (new double en suite) room for single occupancy – £84.00 per night
- Cowan Court for double occupancy – £100.00 per night
- Single standard room with shared bathroom and WC facilities – £54.00 per room per night
Please use the discounted code CIO40983 to book your accommodation online at www.chu.cam.ac.uk/conferences/services/bandb/