Posters / Demo Instructions
|Poster / Demo Proposal Submission||July 15, 2017|
|Notification of Poster / Demo Acceptance||July 25, 2017|
- There is a maximum of one poster per presenting author.
- Please visit the WCSNE-2017 website for registration information.
- You must submit a 250 word poster abstract that will be included in the electronic conference proceedings by July 15, 2017.
- The poster can be presented either in Microsoft Power Point (not more than 20 slides) or as A0 paper size (1189 x 841 mm).
- Please submit your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org. [If two PDF files are being submitted, please submit a single ZIP or Tar-gzipped file]
- The poster presentations will run throughout the duration of the conference.
- The conference will provide the following:
- A 6 foot by 18 inch table, a chair, Poster Easel/Board (4 feet by 8 feet), 22 inch by 28 inch foam board on which the presenters can stand, and Wireless Network Connectivity.
- The conference will provide 220V power outlets. Demo presenters are responsible for getting their needed voltage conversion adapters, network hubs, etc.
- The demo teams are responsible for bringing any needed equipment to the conference.
The WCSNE do not have facility for authors to prepare their posters on site, so it is the responsibility of the presenter to prepare their poster before arriving at the conference venue.