World Congress on Special Needs Education (WCSNE 2016)
Global Issue in Education and Research
The World Congress on Special Needs Education (WCSNE-2016) will be held at Temple University, Philadelphia, USA from the 16th to 19th of August, 2016. The WCSNE is dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in special needs education. The WCSNE promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from Educational and Industrial sectors.
The aim of WCSNE is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational and Industrial sectors with cross-disciplinary interests to bridge the knowledge gap, promote research esteem and the evolution of special needs in education. The WCSNE-2016 invites speakers to share their knowledge on issues or subject matters in special needs in education that encompass conceptual analysis, case studies, design implementation and performance evaluation.
Who should attend the WCSNE?
Who should attend the WCSNE? Attended by Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care deeply about bringing creative, innovative and rigorous learning practices barriers.
The WCSNE attracts experts from all education sectors, schools, Colleges, Universities, vocational education and training, as well as government representatives, Non-governmental Organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
Why should I attend WCSNE?
- The national and international annual gathering of Undergraduates, Graduates and Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders with background or interest Education.
- Networking with national and international participants.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of education.
- Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts by attending the programmed sessions.
- 31 July Late Bird Registration Deadline
- 12 JulyEarly Bird Registration Deadline
- 16-19 Aug Conference Dates